Friday, September 18, 2009

One more Damn weekend in AAmeRaca

Just started. Can't think of much other than Walmart, TV Guide for movies over weekend, cleaning house and wash/press clothes. Is life this boring for guys in India who work their ass off during week. BTW, I meant guys n gals. And suddenyl a thought of cooking something for next week strikes my mind. Cook & freeze! The single most thing I have been doing without a thoguht of dropping the idea ever. I spoke to several bachelors over last 2 yrs and some families also. Looks like we all Desi's (Please read Day-see-ss) have same life style and thinking. Of course I know guys who want to rent a car every weekend and go around to take pictures of white skin (No offense intended). And some trying their wardrobe with an ever new camera to abuse Orkut album section. Some playing cricket etc. Some building muscles and getting Tattos on. All of a sudden my L1 visa gives me Licence to become a Bro or a Klan (No offense again).

Strange I thought when I saw few guys playing vollyball in a parking lot of course Day-see-ss. Many go to temple. And 98% download telugu movies. Sorry guys, I forgot your group of MAA,TEJA,GEMINI devotees. I somehow have a feeling of controlling politics in India through satellite :). At least, I can blabber while drinking Vodka/Scoth (Read Voddkha/Scotchy/eSchotch).

Last but not least, using google maps to find directions to stupid and dirty theatres to Watch stereotype Desi movies at distributor-monopolized prices. Of course, after reading Jeevi(Please read J-chiru-E-Spicypix-Evi) review.

No comments:

Post a Comment